CAPITAL EDGE FINANCIAL PARTNERS CLIENT SERVICE AGREEMENT
"YOUR BUSINESS HAS AN EDGE NOW!"
This service agreement is between Capital Edge Financial Partners, LLC, a financial services and small business empowerment firm, herein after referred to as “PROVIDER” in this agreement, who’s business address is: 1700 Market Street Ste 109, Philadelphia PA 19103 and between; _Rodney Bryant
If client already owns their own business print the full legal name of the company name and CLIENT’s full legal name here__ Rodney Bryant who’s address is:____5k Foal Ct. Lancaster, PA. 17602, hereinafter referred to as “CLIENT” for this agreement.
- Term: a. The term of service for this agreement is 365 days from the date and execution of this document. CLIENT requests and authorizes PROVIDER and or PROVIDER’s representatives to submit
CLIENT for personal and or business unsecured financing to be used for business expansion growth on their behalf. CLIENT agrees to pay PROVIDER a 12% success fee of total funding from PROVIDER’s funding sources to CLIENT no later than 48 hours after EACH funding event. PROVIDER never requires payment from CLIENT prior to the close of funding from PROVIDER’s funding sources.
- Fees: CLIENT INITIALS__RB_ a. PROVIDER will invoice client for fees to expand their business AFTER CLIENT receives funding. CLIENT agrees to use funding provided by PROVIDER’s lending sources to pay PROVIDER’s invoice.
The services below will be individualized for CLIENT’s business needs on the invoice. Prices for the services below will be agreed upon by both CLIENT and PROVIDER depending on the individualized needs of the CLIENT’s business.
CLIENT HAS THE OPTION AND NOT THE OBLIGATION TO PURCHASE SERVICES BELOW FROM PROVIDER. CLIENT IS ONLY OBLIGATED TO PAY FUNDING FEES AFTER CLIENT RECEIVES FUNDING FROM PROVIDERS FUNDING SOURCES. CLIENT CAN INITIAL
WHICH SERVICES BELOW THEY WISH TO BE INVOICED FOR AFTER THEY RECIEVE FUNDING. PROVIDER agrees to provide CLIENT the following services no money upfront, no money down, no money out of pocket: a. UNSECURED FINANCING SUBMISSIONS: PROVIDER agrees to submit
CLIENT’s file to PROVIDER’s portfolio of lender contacts for personal and business funding. This funding includes personal loans, personal lines of credit, personal credit cards, business loans, business lines of credit and equipment leases for business equipment as well.
CLIENT agrees to pay PROVIDER a 12% success fee from each funding source PROVIDER submits to on CLIENT’s behalf. PROVIDER agrees to remit invoice no later than 24 hours after funding is received. PROVIDER agrees to submit CLIENT for financing over the duration of the term of this contract. Each funding round takes between 7-28 days.
CLIENT: Credit reporting service information/and or updated PDF copy of CLIENT’s credit report. No older than 30 days old (all bureaus), last two most recent pay stubs, last year’s w-2, last three personal bank statements (all pages), Photo of state or government ID and most recent utility bill. b. Credit Repair: PROVIDER agrees to submit CLIENT for a tri-merge credit sweep at PROVIDER’s expense. The credit sweep will remove all derogatory accounts in 60-90 days. Federal liens and judgments not included.
BUSINESS FUNDING: PROVIDER requests the following documents from CLIENT: Credit reporting service information/and or updated PDF copy of credit report (all bureaus and no later than 30 days old), last four FULL business bank statements (all pages), last four months business merchant account statements (if applicable), last year’s tax return, YTD P and Balance sheet (if applicable). c. Business Credit: PROVIDER agrees to develop CLIENT’s business credit till CLIENT’s business credit profile on Duns and Bradstreet (DNB) has a minimum of an 80 paydex in 60-90 days. The PROVIDER agrees to cover all expenses for this service.
- CORPORATE STATE FILING: CLIENT INITIALS_ RB_ a. PROVIDER will incorporate CLIENT’s small business with any of the 50 U.S. secretary state departments no money down and no money out of pocket. PROVIDER can also provide CLIENT with an aged company 1-30 years old that is bank compliant that qualifies for additional business funding programs. CLIENT is informed that older corporations have a higher price point.
All corporations PROVIDER acquires for CLIENT are free and clear of any liens or incumbrances. b. PROVIDER will provide
CLIENT the following no money down and no money out of pocket: articles of incorporation or articles of organization (LLC), EIN (entity identification number) from the IRS, operating agreement, corporate binder, business address (CLIENT is responsible for recurring monthly costs to outside company), business phone line (client is responsible for monthly payments to outside company), 411 listing of CLIENT’s business and a Duns and Bradstreet (DNB) number (Business credit profile). CLIENT is responsible for annual state reporting fees for the company acquired for CLIENT.
- MARKETING RESOURCES: CLIENT INITIALS_RB a. PROVIDER agrees to submit CLIENT’s file to their marketing provider to provide the following marketing products for CLIENT’s company: SEO (search engine optimization), PPC (google ad pay per click campaigns, Craigslist marketing, social media marketing etc. All marketing products will produce unlimited lead generation for CLIENT’s business.
- BUSINESS TECHNOLOGY: CLIENT INITIALS_RB_ a. PROVIDER agrees to submit CLIENT to their Small Business Technology provider to provide CLIENT with the following: Apple, Dell, Gateway etc. lap top or desk top computer, CRM (client retention software. Client is responsible for recurring monthly fees), dialer software, tablets, iPhone or android phones and so much more.
- SMALL BUSINESS VENDING SERVICES: CLIENT INITIALS_RB_ a. PROVIDER agrees to introduce CLIENT to PROVIDER’s vending services partner. Vending services will provide CLIENT with passive income producing and automated vending services for their small business. Vending services provided to CLIENT are no money down and no money upfront. PROVIDER’s vending services partner will invoice CLIENT for services that fits CLIENT’s cash flow needs and budget.
- SMALL BUSINESS DEBT SERVICING PROGRAM: CLIENT INITIALS_RB_ a. Provider agrees to introduce CLIENT to PROVIDER’s sister company that offers a non-recourse small business debt servicing funding program. Funds from this program are paid monthly, quarterly or bi-annually to CLIENT’s company over a span of 3-6 months for the purposes of servicing business debt loan obligations and increase passive income. There are no upfront or out of pocket or any fees for this program.
There aren’t any personal or business credit requirements. PROVIDER agrees to only make the free introduction to this program. PROVIDER’s sister company makes the final decision on membership approval of CLIENT’s small business.
- SMALL BUSINESS PROJECT FUNDING PLATFORM: CLIENT INITIALS_RB_ a. PROVIDER agrees to introduce CLIENT to their sister companies’ small business project funding program. Weekly payouts to CLIENT’s company can range from 10%-25%. CLIENT’s funds are escrow protected.
No upfront fees required for this program. There aren’t any personal or business credit requirements for acceptance into this platform as well. PROVIDER agrees to make a free introduction for CLIENT to PROVIDER’s sister company for this program.
- CONTRACT EXECUTION: CLIENT INITIALS_RB_ a. CLIENT can execute this agreement by signing and dating the agreement. Then take a photo of the agreement AND the signature page along with a CLEAR photo of their state issued ID and email it to email@example.com
CLIENT NAME: ___Rodney Bryant
PRINT CLIENT NAME: __Rodney Bryant_
SIGNATURE CLIENT ADDRESS: __5k Foal Ct. Lancaster, PA. 17602
DATE: ___8/6/2023___ PROVIDER: _________________________________
PRINT PROVIDER: _________________________________
SINGATURE OF PROVIDER MANAGING MEMBER DATE: _____________________________________
CAPITAL EDGE FINANCIAL PARTNERS 1700 MARKET STREET STE 103 PHILADELPHIA, PA 19103 888.405.8744 TOLL FREE SALES@CAPITALEDGEFINANCIALPARTNERS.COM
“YOUR BUSINESS HAS AN EDGE NOW